Let there be LIGHT
My biggest pet peeve about outdoor gatherings in the summer is once the sun sets, the party ends in one of two ways:
1. The party has to move inside. And yes, I mean the food, the plates, the drinks, the decor, and the guests. Ugh.
- Or -
2. It just... ends. Everyone goes home. Not because they want to, or because they were ready to, but they do. Because it's dark.
I don't know about you, but my patio can fit my friends and family a lot more comfortably than my living room can.
I knew I didn't want to install outdoor spotlights on the side of my house (because they're always too bright and I'd have to hire someone to do the work.) I didn't want to put candles everywhere (because the wind always blows the flame out). And I 100% didn't want those flip-flop Christmas lights to hang on my fence or deck railing (because your outdoor outlet is never in a convenient spot, so the cord becomes could be a tripping hazard.)
So, this year I decided enough is enough and made the executive decision to get solar lights for my outdoor space. These solar accent lights are perfect! I wanted lights that weren't going to blind my guests, that wouldn't need matches, and that were out of the way.
These accent lights are great for so many reasons, like:
- They're solar powered - they turn on as soon as it gets dark. Also, no wiring required!
- They're small but mighty - the light itself is a little bigger than the palm of my hand and gives off quite a bit of light.
- They're easy to install - screw in the bracket to your fence, deck, post, wall, wherever - then slip the light into place. Voila!
- They come in packs of 2 - and for the price? What a steal.