Handmade Child's Christmas Tree Ornament
- Draw an outline of a Christmas tree on the green construction paper with your pencil and cut it out
- Use the tree you just cut out and trace it on the other green piece of paper
- Cut the tree out - and you now should have two identical Christmas trees. Put one to the side (you'll need it later.)
- Draw a circle a little larger than the child's face on the photograph. We used the bottom of a water bottle to trace the circle.
- Carefully cut out only the circle - try not to cut through the part of the Christmas tree.
- Trim the picture of the child's face to a little larger than circle. You'll need to leave some room so you can glue part of the picture.
- Dab glue around the circle on the tree cut out and place photo face down (so only the face on the photo is showing when you flip the paper around.)
- Put glue on the plain Christmas tree cut out (without the hole) and glue the two Christmas trees together.
- Decorate with stickers, markers, etc.
- Show off your pretty ornament!
Looking for more craft ideas? Check out: DIY Fake Fireplace, Santa Hand Print Ornament, Cute As A Button Snowflake Ornament. We also have some great ideas on a few new traditions you and your family could start this year here.